PRAYER: Today God, I read this and thought about my own son and daughters, grandaughters and family and ask You God today to make this a reality in my life. Even as I pray this today, it seems like this may never be a reality with my own son...but God I trust in You that You can make it a reality in my life with him. God I pray that I may be able to show Your strength in my life to those You have given me. My trust is in You.
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Ps 71-80
Psalms 71:18 (NASB) 18 And even when I am old and gray, O God, do not forsake me, Until I declare Your strength to this generation, Your power to all who are to come.
PRAYER: Today God, I read this and thought about my own son and daughters, grandaughters and family and ask You God today to make this a reality in my life. Even as I pray this today, it seems like this may never be a reality with my own son...but God I trust in You that You can make it a reality in my life with him. God I pray that I may be able to show Your strength in my life to those You have given me. My trust is in You.
PRAYER: Today God, I read this and thought about my own son and daughters, grandaughters and family and ask You God today to make this a reality in my life. Even as I pray this today, it seems like this may never be a reality with my own son...but God I trust in You that You can make it a reality in my life with him. God I pray that I may be able to show Your strength in my life to those You have given me. My trust is in You.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment